Reseller's Program for Rice Products
Different Kinds of Rice
Lam’s top seller Dinorado Special rice is 100% Philippine rice variety that is characterized by its natural fragrant aroma, white, long grain, smooth, shiny and silky appearance. When cooked, it is sweet and has a fragrant aroma. Dinorado rice can be serve as plain rice, fried rice, paella or any rice dish.
In SEA, premium-quality rice is characterized by soft texture, long and slender grains, whiteness, translucency, aroma and high HR (i.e., minimal or no broken grains). Impurities refer to black grains, stones, or husks. Longevity refers to cooked rice which does not easily spoil.
Jasmine Rice is a long-grain variety of fragrant rice. Its fragrance, reminiscent of pandan and popcorn, results from the rice plant’s natural production of aroma compounds, of which 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline is the most salient.
Lam Rice variant is the Sinandomeng, a traditional favorite, which is white and long grain. Cooked Sinandomeng is soft, slightly chewy and fragrant specially when newly harvested.
How To be our reseller?
- Purchase at least any five (5) sacks of RIce at Market Price
- If you purchase five (5) sacks you will get the Reseller Price for your second purchase
- Monthly minimum purchase 40,000 pesos.
- JASMINE RICE Php 1,250
- SINANDOMENG RICE – Php 1,150
- DINORADO RICE – Php 1,275
- PREMIUM RICE – Php 1,100
- JASMINE RICE – Php 1,150
- SINANDOMENG RICE – Php 1,050
- DINORADO RICE – Php 1,175
- PREMIUM RICE – Php 1,000